- ½ small Butternut Pumpkin
- 1 ltr Chicken Stock
- 300g Arborio rice
- ½ Brown Onion
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 200g grated Parmesan
- Hot Water (extra)
- Heat oil in pan, add onion and stir.
- When onion has softened stir in rice.
- As rice becomes transparent, add about 2 ladles of chicken stock (that has been warmed up) and continue stirring.
- Add pumpkin and continue adding stock until the rice and the pumpkin are cooked through.
- You may need to add hot water as the stock may not be enough.
- Before you move the risotto from the stove, add the Parmesan cheese, stir through and serve.