- 7 Slices of Bread, crusts cut off and lightly buttered on one side
- 7 Eggs
- 150g Ham or Bacon, chopped
- 2 cups grated Tasty Cheese
- Fresh or Dried Parsley
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Place bread, buttered side down, in 34cm Baking Dish Base (cut two slices diagonally to fit the corners).
- Mix all other ingredients together and pour over the top of the bread.
- Place Baking Dish on stove on medium heat with lid on, steam vent open, for 20 minutes or until filling is set and base becomes crusty.
- To serve, use nylon spatula to slide crostata out of the baking dish and onto a serving platter.