Serves 4 Bake Uncovered About 35 - 40 minutes
- Fresh Squid (about 8.)
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 2 Anchovy Fillets
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp Parsley (fresh & chopped)
- 1 cup fresh Breadcrumbs
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ cup dry White Wine
- Clean the squid in soaking water and lemon juice. Drain and dry. OR buy pre-cleaned skinned squid.
- Chop anchovy fillets, garlic, tomatoes, parsley and beat in an egg. Add breadcrumbs and season. Stuff squid loosely and pin with a toothpick.
- Arrange in a shallow greased baking tray.
- Mix olive oil and white wine together and pour over squid.
- Sprinkle squid with salt.
- Bake uncovered for 35 to 40 minutes and then garnish with chopped parsley.