Serve Warm/Cold Preparation time: 10 minute(s) Cooking time: 35 minute(s)
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup Milk
- ½ cup Buttermilk
- ½ cup Self Raising Flour
- 125g Corn Kernels
- 1 big Brown Onion
- 425g Tuna
- ¾ cup grated Cheddar Cheese
- Parsley (fresh, chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees (160 degrees fan force).
- Lightly grease a square oven dish.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, buttermilk; season with pepper.
- Sift flour into a bowl. Stir through corn, onion, tuna and most of the cheese.
- Add in the egg mix. Stir well until it is all combined together.
- Pour the mixture into the greased dish. Sprinkle with the remainder of cheese and parsley.
- Bake for about 35 minutes until it has set.
- Cut up when it has cooled down. ** Great for takeaway lunches and picnics. **