- 1 piece of Blade Roast
- Salt and Pepper to marinade
- Rosemary & Garlic
- White Wine - dry
- Cut slits randomly through the piece of meat & fill with a piece of Garlic & Rosemary, Salt and Pepper meat all over.
- Place butter and oil in frypan (preferably Bessemer Dutch Oven), seal meat on both sides and then pour over white wine and lower heat.
- Add water when the wine evaporates and alternately wine and water as they evaporate.
- Continue until nearly cooked (could take up to 2 hours).
- Add potatoes and continue until cooked.
- Serve with gravy.