- 1 pkt of Arnotts butternut snap biscuits
- Half tub of Philadelphia cream cheese
- Lemon Butter
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees. Lay biscuits over patty pan tray and place in oven for 5 minutes until biscuits are soft.
- Remove tray from oven and press softened biscuits down so they mould into the shape of a patty pan. Allow to cool and harden.
- Combine cream cheese and approximately 4 – 6 tablespoons of lemon (adjust according to taste) butter and mix until smooth and yellow in colour.
- Fill biscuit cases with mixture smooth down. Allow to set in refrigerator.
- Decorate with slices of fruit such as strawberry if desired.