- 6 pieces Snapper fillets
- 3 cloves Garlic (crushed)
- ½ cup Parsley (chopped)
- 1 cup fresh Breadcrumbs
- 200g Butter
- Salt & Pepper
- Season each piece of fish with salt and pepper and place in a greased oven dish.
- Do not overlap the fish.
- Mix parsley and breadcrumbs together and sprinkle generously on top of each piece of fish.
- Melt butter in the microwave oven for about 30 seconds.
- Place the garlic into butter then pour over fish.
- Bake in moderate oven for about 30 – 40 minutes, until golden.