- 2 Eggplants
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- 2 – 3 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 tbsp Oregano
- Wash eggplant, pat dry and then slice about 1cm thick slices.
- Arrange on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Grill until golden on both sides.
- Set aside and allow to cool.
- Mix oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, oregano and salt in a shallow dish.
- When eggplant is cold, dip in marinade.
- Place in fridge for about an hour before serving.
- Serve with fresh, crusty bread, in sandwiches or as an antipasto.