- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 4 Rashers Bacon (sliced into strips)
- 1 Bottle of Sauce (Homemade or bought)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Chilli (fresh)
- Fresh Basil (6 leaves)
- 150g Cheddar (cubed)
- 3 boiled eggs (chopped)
- 500g Fusilli pasta shapes
- Fry onion and bacon in oil until golden in colour.
- Add sauce, season with salt & pepper, chilli and basil.
- Bring to boil then lower heat and simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Boil pasta in salted water.
- When al dente, drain.
- Add cheese and eggs to sauce and stir through.
- Then add pasta to sauce, stir and serve.