- 2 packets Arnotts malt-o-milk
- 600g Whipping Cream
- 1 can Condensed Milk
- 1 packet Nabisco Oreo Biscuits (150g)
- Line a baking tray with foil with two sides overlapping.
- Line the base of the tray with a single layer of malt-o-milks.
- Whip cream till fluffy.
- Fold in condensed milk & crushed Oreos till mixed through.
- Pour over the biscuits in the tray and then line another layer of the malt-o-milks.
- Cover with foil and then freeze overnight.
- Once frozen use the foil to take the biscuits out of the tray and peel off the foil, then cut around the biscuits.
- Dust with icing sugar to serve.