- 500g Asparagus (a bunch)
- 8 thin slices of Pancetta (cut into pieces)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- Pecorino shavings
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper (freshly ground)
- Bowl of iced water
- Snap or trim off the thick Asparagus ends and cook Asparagus in boiling salted water for 4 minutes (until tender, but still crisp).
- Place Asparagus in a bowl of iced water until it is cool, then dry with towels.
- For the dressing, place the lemon juice in a bowl then slowly add oil whisking until dressing is thick and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the Asparagus and serve with the pancetta and pecorino shavings.