- 3 Mangoes
- 3 Nectarines
- Lemon juice
- Vanilla Icecream
- Slice mango along both sides of the seed and score mango down and across not cutting through the skin and turn out the flesh and cut off mango with a knife into a bowl.
- Run a knife around the nectarines flesh around the stone and twist with your hands and it should come apart. Cut or dice into pieces and place in bowl with the mango.
- Squeeze some lemon juice over this and 2 tablespoons of sugar mix.
- Then place into the fridge to chill.
- Remove from fridge, stir this and then serve with vanilla icecream.