- Half a dozen Big Red Tomatoes
- 200g Prosciutto
- 250g Fetta
- Olive Oil to drizzle
- A bunch of Basil leaves
- Salt & Pepper
- ¼ cup of Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- Cut tops off boil tomatoes slightly for a couple of minutes.
- Scoop middle out of tomatoes.
- Crumble Fetta.
- Place Fetta in the core of tomatoes.
- Wrap Prosciutto around tomatoes.
- Boil up Balsamic Vinegar with sugar to condense slightly.
- Whack a Basil leaf on top of the tomato and drizzle Balsamic oil.
- Grill for 2 minutes.