- 1½ - 2 cups Self Raising Flour
- 1 to 1½ cups Water (Tepid)
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Pinch of Salt
- Mix flour, water, oil and salt in a Bessemer pan until well mixed and spread until dough covers the pan.
- Add toppings of choice and cook – vent open – for 15 – 20 minutes on the stove at a medium to low heat. Topping:
- 1 tub of pizza sauce or you can use 2 tablespoons of tomato paste mixed with ¼ water, herbs eg basil or oregano or you can use your favourite tomato sauce.
- Approximately 1½ cups of grated cheese (grated pizza mix is good).
- Your choice of the following: salami, ham, bacon, mushrooms, capsicum, pineapple, olive or anchovies or vegetarian or marinara. Note: Mixture quantity is suitable for the 34cm Baking dish and Lid or for a thicker pizza use the 6.0 litre Dutch Oven and Lid Bessemer rule for vent control is O for open O for oven (dry cooking) & C for casserole C for closed (moist cooking)