- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 250g block of Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 bunch of Spring Onions (sliced) Dry Ingredients
- Dry Breadcrumbs
- Dry Parsley
- Dry Rosemary Wet Ingredients
- 1 Egg
- 1 – 2 tbsp Milk
- Butterfly the Chicken Breasts
- Wash & Slice Spring onions & put into a bowl.
- Cut Philly cream into long 10g strips and roll either into the palm of your hands or chopping boards.
- Roll into bowl with Spring Onions, then put into Chicken Breasts and press together.
- Put into fridge for ½ hour.
- Dip into egg/milk mixture – then dry ingredients & press firmly.
- Put aside and once finished put back into fridge for a further 30 mins.
- Bake 180° ½ hour or pan fry slowly.