- 2 Leeks (Sliced)
- 5 – 6 Medium Red Potatoes
- 1 Medium Brown Onion (Diced)
- 3 Rashes of Bacon (Diced)
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 2 – 3 teaspoons powdered Chicken Stock
- 2 small Chicken Breasts (Cut into cubes)
- Salt & Pepper (optional)
- Water – approx 2 litres
- Chopped fresh Parsley
- In a pot add oil and cook onions & bacon until onion is soft, add leek and potato make sure leek is sliced and potato chopped into chunks.
- Then add enough water to cover the potatoes and add chicken stock, stir, cook until potatoes are tender.
- Once cook blend with an electric mixer.
- Meanwhile cut the chicken breasts in cubes and add to the blended soup and cook for a further 5 minutes.