- 125g pkt Dried Rice Noodles
- 250g lean Beef Strips
- 2 tbsp minced Garlic
- 350g Broccoli, chopped
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- ½ tbsp Oyster Sauce
- ½ tbsp Cornflour
- ¼ cup Water
- 1 tbsp White Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- Place the noodles in a large bowl and cover with boiling water.
- Stand for 5 minutes.
- Separate with a fork and drain well.
- Coat a pan with cooking spray.
- Add the beef & stir-fry until browned and tender. Remove from the pan.
- Recoat pan with cooking spray, then add the garlic, broccoli and combined soy sauce, oyster sauce, cornflour, water, vinegar and sugar.
- Cook, stirring,, until mixture boils and thickens.
- Stir in the beef and noodles. Heat through.