- 375mL Apple & Blackcurrant juice, no added sugar
- ¼ cup Castor sugars
- 1 tbsp Cornflour
- 1 tbsp Water
- 1 punnet Strawberries, quartered
- 1 punnet Blueberries
- 1 punnet Raspberries
- 2 cups reduced-fat prepared Custard
- Combine the juice and sugar in a pan.
- Heat, stirring over a low heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in the combined cornflour and water.
- stir until mixture boils and thickens.
- Add the berries and coat in the sauce and warm through.
- Transfer to 4 serving bowls.
- Serve with the custard.