- 2 teaspoons Oil
- 2 Green Onions sliced finely
- 1 Clove Garlic crushed
- ½ teaspoon crushed Ginger (optional)
- 1 ltr Chicken Stock
- 400g Chicken Breasts or thighs finely chopped
- 2 x 400g Creamed Corn
- Heat oil in a large saucepan and cook the onion and the garlic, while stirring constantly until the onion softens.
- Add the chicken and cook thoroughly.
- When cooked chop the chicken with a processor.
- Return to the saucepan and add tinned corn, chicken stock and let simmer for a few minutes.
- Serve with green part of spring onion on top, finely chopped.