- 1 cup Plain Flour
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1 cup Coconut
- 1 tbsp Cocoa
- 185g Butter (Melted)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla essence Chocolate Icing
- 1 cup Icing Sugar
- 2 tbsp Cocoa
- 30g Butter (Melted)
- 1½ tbsp Hot Water
- Sift dry ingredients into bowl, add melted butter and vanilla essence and mix well.
- Press mixture into greased lamington tin. Bake in a moderate oven at 180° for 20 minutes.
- Cool in tin. When cold, ice with chocolate icing, sprinkle with coconut.
- Icing - Sift icing sugar and cocoa into small bowl; add melted butter and water mix until the icing is smooth and glossy.