Cooking Time: Approx 60 minutes
- 15 pieces of Chicken
- 4 large Brown Onions (cut into quarters)
- ? cup Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic (peeled & cut in half)
- Tuscan Seasoning (Masterfoods)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Heat Olive Oil in a large fry pan that has a lid. (Bessemer 37cm Maxi fryer.) When oil is hot add chicken pieces and brown all over.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper and Tuscan seasoning. Add onion and garlic.
- Cover frypan with lid. Let chicken cook and onion soften. Occasionally add a little water to stop chicken from drying out and burning.
- When the chicken is cooked, serve with seasoned rice.