- 600g Seafood Salad Mix
- 1 bunch Celery
- 6 Spring Onions
- Parsley (very finely chopped)
- Juice of three lemons
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- In a bowl break up seafood mix. Remove the outer stalks of celery and use the inner tender stalks.
- Cut the ends off the spring onions. Wash celery and spring onions thoroughly and cut diagonally. Place in a bowl with seafood.
- Sprinkle with parsley. Mix lemon juice, oil and salt together and pour over salad. Stir well.
- Refrigerate for about 2 hours.
- Great with any meal or BBQ’s.