- 6 medium sized Potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 4 plump Roma Tomatoes, quartered
- 8 cloves of Garlic with skin
- 3 tbsp of Olive Oil
- 2 sprigs of Rosemary
- 4 fillets of fish (approx 200g each)
- ¼ cup of white wine
- Sea salt & cracked pepper
- Small handful or torn basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Cook the potatoes in boiling water until just starting to soften.
- Drain the potatoes and place in a roasting pan. Scatter the garlic and tomatoes between the potatoes and place rosemary over the top.
- Season generously and then drizzle over 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Roast in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Place fish over the top of the potatoes and tomatoes. Drizzle the remaining oil over the fish. Season.
- Cook for 5 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and splash the wine over the fish.
- Return to the oven for 5 minutes or until the fish is cooked through.
- Sprinkle the basil over the fish and serve.
- Serve with steamed vegetables or a rocket salad.
- If eating the garlic remove its skin first!!