Serves 4 - 6
- 2 rolled Lamb Rumps
- Baby Carrots
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Place lamb rumps in a baking tray with a little oil.
- Leave to cook uncovered for approx 1 hour to 1 hour and a half. Peel & cut potatoes and boil in salted water for approx 20 – 25 minutes.
- Wash & prepare baby carrots, boil for 10 minutes, then add asparagus and cook for a further 3 – 4 minutes.
- Mash potatoes adding a little butter and milk to taste.
- Drain and serve vegetables with cooked lamb rump, mash & vegetables.