- 4 Large Field Mushrooms
- 1 x jar Sun-dried Tomatoes in oil
- 2 Large Onions
- 2 – 3 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Brown Sugar
- 1 x Brie Cheese
- Fresh Baby Spinach
- Balsamic Glaze
- Slice onions and over a medium heat. Slowly brown the onions in a pan with a little oil.
- Once translucent and soft, add 2 – 3 tablespoons of Balsamic Vinegar and stir through.
- Then add a little brown sugar to caramelise onions, taste & add more of each if needed. Leave to one side. Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Remove the stem from the mushrooms; add a spoonful of the onions to the hollow part of the mushroom, top with two sun-dried tomatoes and a slice of brie.
- Repeat all four mushrooms, and place in a non-stick baking tray. Bake in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until brie is melted.
- Removed from oven and serve on a bed of fresh baby spinach and serve with a drizzle of balsamic glaze.