- 300g Spaghetti
- 4 Squid Tubes
- ½ cup White Wine
- Plain flour
- 1 Clove Garlic (chopped)
- Parmesan Cheese
- Chopped Parsley
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Cut the squid into small pieces, season with salt and pepper. Dust with plain flour.
- Heat the pan, fry garlic in olive oil (do not brown garlic).
- Add squid and fry until cooked.
- Remove squid and add white wine and reduce to half.
- Cook spaghetti and add to sauce, add squid, chopped parsley, parmesan cheese (dash of whipping cream or nob of butter if you like).
- Toss until all ingredients are mixed evenly and serve topped with parmesan cheese.