- 4 skinless Chicken Breasts
- 300mL Whipping Cream
- 2 tbsp Wholegrain Mustard
- Plain Flour
- Salt & Pepper
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Butter
- Cut chicken into even sized strips. Approximately 2cm wide each.
- Season with salt and pepper. Dust in plain flour.
- Heat the pan with butter & olive oil.
- Add chicken and fry slowly until golden. Turning only once.
- Add mustard, mix through.
- Add cream and bring to the boil. Remove chicken, place into serving dish.
- Reduce cream to a thick sauce and serve over chicken.