- Premade Waffles or Pancakes
- 2 Bananas
- 1 Punnet of Strawberries
- 1 Orange
- Small tin of Passionfruit pulp
- 4 teaspoons of sugar
- 4 teaspoons of butter
- 100mL of Orange Juice
- 30mL Contreau Liqueur
- Vanilla Ice-cream (to serve)
- Heat the pan with butter and sugar, do not burn butter. Add Contreau Liqueur (careful, this will flame over and open gas cooker.)
- Add orange juice and passionfruit pulp, reduce to a thick sauce.
- Cut strawberries, bananas and orange into approximately 2cm square pieces, add to sauce and toss until fruit is warmed through. Do not overheat or fruit will become too soft.
- Place waffles/pancakes on a serving dish, pour fruit and sauce over. Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream.