- 1 sheet Puff Pastry
- 7 – 9 Eggs
- 1 cup Broccoli (chopped)
- 1 cup Carrot (grated)
- 4 Spring Onions (chopped)
- 200g Sliced Ham (chopped)
- 1 large Tomato (chopped)
- Salt & Pepper
- Cut Puff pastry to fit the 3lt Casserole dish.
- Place on the stove (medium to low) heat; to cook one side first for 5 minutes.
- Beat eggs lightly, season with salt and pepper, add in all other ingredients and mix gently.
- Once Puff pastry is lightly browned on one side, turn over and pour in egg mixture.
- Replace lid (oven vent) and cook for 25 minutes.