- 1 preserved Cabbage
- 500g Pork Mince
- 500g Beef Mince
- ¾ cup Rice
- 1 large Onion chopped
- 1 tbsp Vegeta
- 3 – 4 Garlic (chopped)
- 3 – 4 Kranski Sausages
- 1 tbsp Plain Flour
- 1 tbsp Paprika Flour
- 1 – 2 lt Water
- In a bowl mix both pork and beef mince with vegeta, rice and onion.
- Separate each cabbage leaves and trim off the thick stalk on each leave.
- Place small handful of mince mixture onto cabbage leaf, fold leaf and roll tightly.
- Tuck in the other side into the centre of cabbage roll. (you may need a toothpick to hold together)
- In a 6lt Casserole sauté garlic with a little oil, then add flour and paprika and mix and slowly add water.
- Arrange cabbage rolls with kranski sausage in casserole and cook for approximately 45 minutes