- 4 Bananas
- 50gm unsalted Butter
- 125gm Brown Sugar
- 125mL Double Cream
- Ground Cinnamon (to decorate)
- Vanilla Ice Cream to serve
- Peel Bananas and cut into quarters.
- Melt butter gently in frying pan and cook banana quarters for about 30 seconds on each side or until lightly golden.
- Transfer bananas to a warm dish.
- Stir sugar and cream into the fry pan and heat gently to dissolve the sugar. Simmer gently for about 3 minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Serve the bananas, drizzled with the sauce and a scoop of ice-cream sprinkled with cinnamon.