- 3 Red Capsicums
- 3 Green Capsicums
- 3 Yellow Capsicums
- 100mL Olive Oil
- 2 – 4 Cloves of finely sliced Garlic
- Dry Oregano
- Fresh chopped Parsley
- 50gm of Roasted Pine Nuts
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 Whole Chilli (optional)
- Place capsicums either on BBQ, open flame, over or grill – whichever suits you.
- Roast until skin is fully blackened.
- Place capsicums in an airtight plastic bag for at least ten minutes.
- Remove capsicums from bag and peel off the skin which should come away very easily.
- Slice capsicums in half and remove seeds and cut into strips.
- Place strips into a bowl, add olive oil, garlic, oregano, salt & pepper to taste and mix gently. Let stand to absorb flavours for at least 30 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley and pine nuts and chilli (optional).