- ½ kg Fillet steak
- Big knob of Ginger
- 4 cloves of Garlic
- 6 Spring Onions
- 1 Hot Long Chilli
- ½ Lime
- Sesame Oil
- 1 cup of Mirin
- Garnish with Coriander
- Serve on Rice
- Slice the beef into thin strips.
- Chop and add all other ingredients to the bowl.
- Slice ginger into matchstick sized pieces
- Mix in with beef and place in a Tupperware dish in fridge for up to two days
- Take it out of the fridge 3 hour before cooking to bring to room temperature.
- Cook the rice.
- Tip ginger beef into a hot wok with a little sesame oil and stir fry and then add coriander
- Serve on rice.