- 2 sheets Puff Pastry
- 1 410g tin Apples
- 300mL cream (whipped)
- Cut pastry sheets in half and place two sheets on top of one another.
- Bake in moderated oven for 20 minutes.
Custard (for Apple Strudel)
- 500mL Milk
- 1 tbsp Cornflour
- 3 tbsp Custard Powder
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- In a saucepan place milk, cornflour, custard powder and sugar.
- Mix well until completely free of lumps.
- Place on hotplate and stir over medium heat until thick.
- Remove from stove and cool.
- Once pastry is cooked let it cool down.
- Place apples on one sheet, then add custard and finally top with cream.
- Place the other pastry on top, forming a lid.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar and refrigerate.