- 4 x Snapper Fillets
- Red Wine (Shiraz or Merlot)
- 1 White Onion
- Red & Green Fresh Chilli’s (2 each)
- Fresh Coriander
- Crushed Ginger & Garlic
- Fish sauce & Star Anise
- Chilli Oil
- Onion Flakes
- Soya Sauce
- Heat oil; add sliced onions and green chillies.
- After ½ a minute, add crushed ginger and garlic, star anise, chilly oil, and soy sauce.
- Stir well and spread across base of pan.
- Place fillet of fish on bed of onions and drizzle 165ml Merlot over fish.
- Reduce heat to medium and turn fish a couple of times.
- Garnish with chopped coriander before serving.
- Serve with steamed rice.