- 300mL Thickened Cream
- 300mL Full Cream Milk Powder
- 150mL Almond Meal
- Mango slices (tinned)
- 1 cup Sugar
- Pinch of Cardamom Powder
- Mix together almond meal, thickened cream, full cream milk powder and sugar.
- Microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes.
- Remove and stir well with a wooden spoon.
- Add mango essence and cardamom powder and microwave on HIGH for another 4 minutes.
- Remove and spread evenly onto a greased dish.
- Puree 1 tin of mangoes [not syrup] and pour over burfi.
- Put in fridge to set.