Serves 4 - 6 Cooking Time: 10 - 15 minutes
- 1½ kg Calamari
- 4 – 5 cloves Garlic
- Pinch of Black Pepper, Chilli, Salt, Dried Oregano & Paprika
- 3 – 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tomatoes (chopped)
- Clean Calamari and tentacles under cold running water.
- Slice open calamari tube and lay flat on chopping board.
- Cut calamari into thin strips.
- On high heat, place calamari strips into pan and cook until water from calamari evaporates. Approx 5 mins.
- Then put olive oil, garlic, chilli, salt, pepper, dried oregano and paprika into the pan with calamari.
- Turn heat down to medium to low heat.
- Then add 2 chopped tomatoes to pan and cook until tomatoes dry in the pan. (If ingredients look too dry add ¼ cup of water into pan) Approx 5 mins cooking time.