Serves 6 - 8
- Ricotta Cream
- 2 tubs Vanilla Fruche
- 1 can Passionfruit Pulp
- 1 can Mixed Berries
- 1 carton of Meringue Nests (6 – 10 in carton)
- Place 2 tablespoons of fruche in each nest and 2 tablespoons of Ricotta cream in each nest.
- Drain mixed berries and place tablespoon on top of the fruche.
- Drizzle passionfruit on top of fruche.
Ricotta Cream (for Fruit Meringue Nests)
- 250g Ricotta Cheese
- 2 tbsp Icing Sugar
- 100g Glace Cherries (chopped)
- 50g Mixed Nuts (chopped)
- Dash of liqueur
- Mix well with a mixer and refrigerate.