- ½ Cabbage shredded finely
- 6 Spring Onions chopped into 5mm length
- ½ cup of finely shredded Red Capsicum
- ½ cup of fresh chopped Coriander
- 1 cup of sliced Celery cut fine
- 1 cup of crushed Nuts
- 1 pkt of Fried Noodle 100g (Changs) Dressing
- ¼ cup of White Vinegar
- ¼ cup of Castor Sugar
- 1 tbsp of Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp of Sesame Oil
- ½ cup of Olive Oil
- Firstly combine all the dressing ingredients into a small saucepan.
- Stir well over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Allow to cool.
- In a large salad bowl, mix well the cabbage, spring onions, capsicum, coriander, celery and crushed nuts.
- Just before serving add the noodles, then pour dressing over it and toss well.