- 90g Copha (melted)
- 375g Chocolate (melted)
- 1 cup Coconut
- 1 cup Crushed Nuts
- 300g Marshmallows (cut in half)
- Melt copha first and then add chocolate.
- Mix the coconut and crushed nuts in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour in melted copha and chocolate and mix well. Allow to cool slightly.
- Arrange marshmallows onto a plastic container. Make sure you put plastic container until water first to stop mixture from sticking.
- Pour melted chocolate over marshmallows and coat well.
- Place seal on and put in freezer for approximately 30 mins.