- 1 can Butter Beans
- 1kg Chicken Thighs diced
- ? cup Tomato Paste
- ? cup Crunchy Peanut Butter
- ? cup Tikka Masala Curry Paste (Sharwoods)
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 300mL Cream
- 2 small hot Chillies (optional)
- Mix tomato paste, peanut butter, masala paste, brown sugar and cream to form a paste. Put aside
- Brown chicken in batches. Once browned, add sauce above and beans.
- Cook on medium heat for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Serve on yellow (Tumeric) rice with a cool cucumber salad (cucumber (thinly sliced or diced), plan yogurt (greek style the best), touch of salt & lightly pan fried cumin seeds) garnish with fresh lemon wedges.
- Alternatively, place shredded iceberg lettuce, thinly sliced tomato and butter chicken in a naan bread pocket.