Serves 6 - 8
- 1½ cups of Sweet Biscuit Crumbs (Gingernut & Marie)
- ½ cup of Butter Filling:
- 500g Philly Cream Cheese softened at room temp
- 1 x 140g can Condensed Milk
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 1 Punnet Strawberries & Kiwi Fruit - Decoration
- Combine biscuit crumbs and butter. Press into a pie dish (22cm) (Eg. Quiche dish) then chill.
- Beat cream cheese until soft and velvety, blend condensed milk, lemon juice and vanilla essence.
- Pour over the chilled crumb base.
- Chill for 4 – 5 hours prior to serving.
- Garnish with strawberries and kiwi fruit. (Suggested garnish only)