- 1 bunch Broccoli (cut into flowerets)
- 1 Potato (peeled & diced)
- 2 cloves Garlic (peeled & chopped)
- Olive Oil
- 250g Spaghetti
- Heat a little oil in a pot.
- Add the potato and cook for about 10 minutes, stirring continuously, then add the garlic.
- Cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add about 1½ litres of water and bring to the boil.
- Add the broccoli, cook for about 10 minutes then add the pasta, stir well.
- Season with salt and cook with the pasta is al dente.
- Can be served with some grated parmesan cheese on top or served plain.