- 300g Peas (fresh or frozen)
- 1 Potato (peeled or diced)
- Bunch Spring Onion (sliced)
- 1 Onion (peeled & chopped)
- 1 Stock Cube (chicken or vegetable)
- Salt & Pepper
- Olive Oil
- 300g tube pasta
- Parmesan Cheese
- Drizzle pan with olive oil and heat.
- Add onion & spring onions and soften a little.
- Add potato and cook for about 5 minutes, then add peas, stock cube, salt and pepper.
- Stir well and add about a cup of water.
- Continue cooking adding a little water if it becomes too dry.
- When vegetables are cooked, add about 1 litre of water, bring to the boil then add pasta. Stir well.
- Cook until pasta is al dente.
- Serve with a little parmesan cheese sprinkled on top.