- 1 Chicken (cut into small pieces)
- 1½ tbsp Chicken Stock Powder
- ¾ tbsp Paprika
- ½ tbsp Salt
- ½ tbsp Pepper
- 1 tbsp Rosemary
- 2 tbsp Cornflour
- 1 palmful of Oil
- 2 large tbsp dry Breadcrumbs
- Place chicken in a large bowl.
- Mix chicken stock, paprika, salt, pepper and rosemary in a small bowl, then pour all over chicken pieces.
- With your hands, coat the chicken well.
- Next sprinkle the cornflour over the chicken and mix well.
- Drizzle with the oil and toss well.
- Finally, sprinkle the breadcrumbs over the chicken and place the pieces on a baking tray.
- Bake in a moderate over for 1 to 1½ hours.
- Serve with Potato wedges