- 1kg Tortellini
- 250g Bacon (cut into thin strips)
- 1 Onion (peeled & chopped finely)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 600mL Cream
- ½ cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tbsp Parsley (finely chopped)
- Cracked Pepper
- Cook tortellini as per directions on packet.
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan then add onion and bacon.
- Cook until onion is transparent.
- Pour in cream.
- Add parmesan cheese, parsley and cracked pepper.
- Stir well.
- When cream is heated through, pour in cooked tortellini and gently stir.
- Serve with and sprinkle of parmesan cheese and parsley on top.