- 8 slices of Scotch Fillet Steak
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Leek or Onion (thinly sliced)
- 2 cups Chicken Stock
- 250g Pepper Cheese (cut into small cubes)
- In a frypan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Seal steak on both sides and set aside.
- Heat the remainder of the oil in a saucepan then add the leak.
- Stir over medium heat until tender.
- Add stock and cheese, stir until cheese melts.
- Return the frypan to the heat and pour sauce over steak.
- Cook on low till the sauce thickens and the steak is cooked to your liking. Serve with a garden salad.