- 8 medium firm Bananas, peeled
- 4 tbsp fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/3 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 sheet frozen read rolled Puff Pastry, just thawed
- Maple Syrup or Choc Sauce, to serve
- Vanilla Ice-cream
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Brush bananas with lemon juice.
- Place sugar on a plate; roll the bananas through to evenly coat.
- Cut pastry into quarters, wrap each banana in 1 piece of pastry and place on lined tray.
- Bake in oven for approx 15 mins or until golden.
- Drizzle with maple syrup or choc sauce and serve with vanilla ice-cream.