- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup cooked diced Potato (optional)
- ½ cup cooked diced Carrot
- 1 cup frozen Corn & Pea mix
- 1 tbsp Corn Relish
- 2 tbsp finely chopped Parsley
- 2 cups grated tasty Cheese
- 3 sheets frozen Shortcrust Pastry
- 1 beaten Egg for Glazing Optional: Bacon
- Cook the onion in a little oil until tender, add all vegetables and cook for about 5 mins.
- Add the remaining ingredients, mix through.
- Cut each sheet of pastry into 4 squares.
- Place ? cup of mixture into centre of each square.
- Fold in the 4 corners to form a parcel.
- Place pastries onto a lightly floured tray and brush with egg.
- Bake at 200°C for 20 – 25 mins. Serve hot or cold & makes 12.