- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 100g chopped Onion (approx 1 small onion)
- 1 clove of chopped Garlic
- 500g of chopped Broccoli
- 750mL Water
- 10g Chicken Booster (approx 1.5 teaspoon)
- ¾ cup Evaporated Milk
- Heat the oil in a pot and lightly fry the chopped onion & garlic.
- Add the chopped broccoli and stir through. Mix adequately.
- Add ¼ of the water to the mix & steam for approx 7 minutes until you see the broccoli has cooked through.
- Remove pot from the stove and puree the broccoli.
- Add the remaining water depending on the consistency preferred.
- Put pot back onto heat & cook for approximately another 3 minutes, or until reaching boiling point. Stir through.
- Remove pot from stove.
- When ready to serve add ¾ cup of evaporated milk. Stir through.